This year's walk is going virtual
While we are sad to cancel our event on May 30th at Wilkeson’s Point, we want you to know that this year, the Walk to ConnectLife will be taking place virtually. The Walk was established to honor and celebrate donors, recipients, and their friends and families. We will continue to do just that, even if we cannot celebrate together.
Our team at ConnectLife is hoping you join us virtually to honor your loved ones and to spread the importance of organ, eye, and tissue donation we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic.
3 ways to participate:
- Participate in our Virtual Memorial Garden. (Available on our walk website)
- Create your own indoor or outdoor memorial garden.
- Walk 8.75 miles throughout the month of May.
Resources for you & your team!
Our team at ConnectLife has designed and created downloadable resources for YOU. We have made it easy to create your own custom hero and team signs that are ready to print! This way, everyone has the opportunity to create a beautiful and meaningful Virtual Walk to ConnectLife "garden" to that can be placed in your home, front yard, workplace, or garden.
Don't forget to tag ConnectLife on social media in all of your garden photos. Take us along in your process. Tag @weconnectlife on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn so we can see what you have created and use the hashtag #WalktoConnectLife.
- Create your own Virtual Memorial Garden sign!
- Not all your team members may be able to be together, but all your team members can have their team sign! Create your own team sign below.
- Print out these images to help decorate your garden!