"The measure of life is not its duration, but its donation."
This year, in 2020, will be our 10th annual memorial walk, now called the Walk to ConnectLife. This is the second year the Walk will be hosted at Buffalo's Outer Harbor at Wilkeson Point.
The Walk to ConnectLife is a 1.5-mile walk to support organ, eye, tissue, and blood donation in Western New York. Visit ConnectLife.org/Walk to register yourself and your team. Remember, fundraising is not mandatory.
- A Walk to ConnectLife t-shirt
- A memorial walk around Wilkeson Pointe
- Access to all of the day's events and activities
- Breakfast before the Walk
NEW This Year!
- Registration is FREE
- Fundraising is NOT MANDATORY
- Wellness Tent: We have many activities planned to boost and support participant's mental and physical health. Stay tuned for specific vendors to be announced in the near future.
Why Do You Walk?
We walk to honor and celebrate donors and recipients. Why do you walk? Submit your hero stories and high resolution photos to Pasquale Maggiore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to this year's Walk. Please save the date for May 30, 2020! Visit ConnectLife.org/Walk for more details.