2020-2021 High School Education Series
Monthly webinar series (live and recorded) with supporting virtual content: lesson plans and activities, patient stories, printed and digital materials. Webinars will be held at same day/time each month (3rd Wednesday of the Month at 2:30):
• October – ConnectLife mission and Overview
• November – Leadership and Service
• December – Transplantation and Donation – a medical perspective
• January – Blood donation and Transfusion – medical perspective
• February – Communications, Public relations and Marketing
• March – Donor and Recipient stories – a first person perspective, Q&A and roundtable
• April – Civic Engagement – importance of advocacy
• May – Student perspective and presentations
Click Here for Benefits to Partner Schools
The ConnectLife Club program was established in 2004 with 5 pilot schools. We are proud to announce that ConnectLife now partners with over 80 schools in the Western New York community! We hope that over the next few years, each high school across Western New York is a participating member of the ConnectLife Club.
If you are interested in learning more, please contact Amanda Farrell, Director of Recruitment at 716-529-4417 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.