The purpose of this scholarship is to recognize high school seniors who have gone above and beyond the call to action for their ConnectLife Club, ConnectLife, and their community. Multiple scholarships will be offered thoughout Western New York.
- Graduating senior, who has been accepted into a 2 or 4 year program at an accredited college or certificate program.
- Must have a minimum of a 2.5 GPA.
- Member of the ConnectLife Club for a minimum of 2 full school years OR donated blood with ConnectLife successfully a minimum of 4 times.
- Please note: Students have until the end of the 2019-2020 academic year to complete blood donations.
Reflect on your involvement with the ConnectLife Club. Write a one page essay to describe how being a member of the club, participating in club awareness activities, or donating blood has educated you about donation and/or how it has impacted your life.
- Submissions should represent ConnectLife’s FULL mission and touch on the importance of organ, eye, tissue, and blood donation.
- Proper grammar and spelling will be taken into consideration.
Please Note: We now operate under “Doing Business As” ConnectLife.
We are no longer Upstate New York Transplant Services OR Unyts.
Please write out our name as ConnectLife in your essay.
If you have questions about how to properly use our name and/or logo, contact Amanda Farrell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 716-529-4417.
Submissions are due on, or before Tuesday, April 30, 2020.
Complete the form below to apply.