In addition to supporting your ConnectLife Community Blood Bank, there are many other benefits to sponsoring a blood drive:
- Recruiting and employment surveys have found that employees are more likely to join and remain with a company that is committed to its local community.
- Because donation begins with a preliminary health screening, a ConnectLife Blood Drive is a mini-wellness check for you and your employees.
- More and more health insurance companies are including blood donation as a “healthy activity” that counts towards reducing employee health insurance costs.
- Through the “Workplace-For-Life” program, sponsors can earn points redeemable for unique items through our ConnectLife store. Use these items for yourself or to recruit donors for the next drive.
- Through ConnectLife’ partnership with Pegula Sports and Entertainment, sponsored blood drives can lead to unprecedented access to venues and experiences for your employees.
Make your next appointment to donate blood, access your profile, and see your donation history at ConnectLifeGiveBlood.org.